Swann Beauty Aesthetics uses the OPERA LED mask. The Opera Mask has multiple treatment settings using specific colour wavelengths of light that penetrate the skin at varying depths.
The red light is a skin rejuvenation programme reaching deep into skin layers, benefiting from wrinkle reduction, skin toning and texturing and the fading of freckles, skin spots and age spots.
The blue light is proven to have anti-ageing properties and is an anti-microbial treatment resulting in the destruction of bacteria such as those causing acne. Improved blood circulation and oxygen flow are also a benefits of this treatment.
The purple light combines both the blue and red light meaning a combined acne and skin rejuvenation programme.
The Opera Mask is placed over the face each session takes 30 minutes.
There is no downtime associated with this non-invasive procedure.
You will see visibly improved tone and clarity. A course of treatments is recommended for long term results, with 1 session being ideal as a ‘pick me up’. It can easily be added onto peels, microdermabrasion or micro needling to enhance results, and also be used post injection to ease inflammatory response.
LED light Therapy
LED treatments have been around for years with numerous clinical studies available on LED lights, different wavelengths, different results and different treatments. All the clinical studies prove that LED light therapy treatments are effective.
One of the latest way to administer LED light therapy has been with the introduction and now world-wide trend of LED facial masks.
There is only one LED facial mask on the market today with clinical studies using that actual mask and that is the OPERA LED mask.
OPERA LED treats a variety of different conditions
*RED LIGHT therapy is a natural process with a great deal of benefit and no real known adverse side effects. It is capable of penetrating the skin to a depth of about 8 to 10 mm. Once absorbed this red light energy is converted to cellular energy. This conversion of energy leads to stimulation of the body’s natural processes on a cellular level. This process then leads to a whole series of metabolic events, like:
- Increased circulation
- Formation of nee capillaries
- Increased lymphatic system
- Increased production of collagen
- Increased phagocytosis, or cellular clean up.
- Tissue granulation stimulated.
- Inflammation reduced.
This combination of benefits helps the anti-ageing response, rejuvenates skin and treats Rosacea.
Benefits of red light therapy include:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin healing
- Fading of freckles, skin spots & age spots
- Improve sun damage skin
- Wrinkle reduction
- Skin tightening
- Reduced rosacea symptoms
- Reduced scarring
*BLUE LIGHT mainly acne and anti-bacterial treatments.
An Acne light mask is an LED therapy mask specific for the treatment of Acne and Acne scarring. The Acne light mask uses clinically-proven light therapy of multiple wavelengths, Galvanic current, infra-red light and hydrogel mask to combat Acne in a number of specific ways.
- Blue Light for killing the bacteria associated with Acne
- Red light to reduce inflammation and stimulate new collagen production
- Galvanic current to allow nourishment to the skin via hydrogel masks and to increase muscle tone to help reduce Acne scarring.
- Infra-red to reduce the size of oil glands containing the bacteria and increase blood flow and nourishment to the skin
Benefits of blue light therapy include:
- Safe and effective
- Quick and easy
- Kills active acne bacteria
- Increases blood circulation and improves immune response
- Decrease inflammation
- Stabilise oil secreting glands
- Treats face and neck
*COMBINATION LIGHT gives the benefits of both lights together, treating more complex skin, or multiple concerns.
And with the OPERA, you also get the additional of Galvanic treatment – for advance absorption of products and additional skin tightening
What is a Galvanic facial and how does it work?
Microcurrent pulse equipment delivers minute electrical pulses designed to mirror the body’s own bio-electric field. Treatment should never be painful, is usually imperceptible, and at most is felt as mild tingling.
Whilst originally invented as a treatment for facial palsy, microcurrent has been used in aesthetics, where it is often known as facial toning or non-surgical face lifting, for its advantages in skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Increasing blood and lymph circulation
- Enhancing the penetration of the active ingredients of skin care formulations
- Collagenesis and increasing elastin-production
- Increasing mitochondria activity and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production
- Elevated protein synthesis, gluco-neogenesis and cell membrane transport