If your summer holiday is fast approaching and you haven’t stuck to that diet and exercise programme like you promised yourself you would, then fear not, you can still have the beach body you want! There are a variety of different beauty treatments that can get you looking and feeling your best pre-holiday…
1) Hair removal: The last thing you want to do on holiday is spend hours in the hotel bathroom each day de-fuzzing your legs and bikini area. At Swann Beauty we offer Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal as a permanent solution to unwanted body hair. An intense pulse of light damages the hair follicles without causing any damage to the surrounding cells. If permanent hair removal isn’t for you then opt for waxing to remove the hairs from the root, giving you a couple of weeks before it grows back.
2) Mesotherapy: This non-surgical treatment, offered here at Swann Beauty, is great for rejuvenating tired, sagging skin, and for lessening the appearance of cellulite before your holiday. A solution of vitamins and minerals are injected into the skin, dissolving fat and allowing it to pass out of the body, leaving you with smoother, healthier skin, and a slimmer appearance.
3) Pedicure: On holiday you’ll be living in flip flops and sandals so it’s important to get your feet looking in tip-top shape before you bare them. You can help things at home by treating your feet to regular foot baths with Epsom salts, followed by a thick layer of moisturiser, then sleep in socks to lock the moisture in. Have a professional pedicure to make sure your toenails are neat and tidy, and ready to go on show.
4) Tanning: There’s nothing worse than arriving on the beach and being the same colour as the white sand! Having a little bit of colour prior to going on holiday can make you feel confident when you hit the beach. Fake tan is the safest option, but if you’re going to use sunbeds then don’t overdo it. Just go on for a couple of minutes at a time, two or three times in the fortnight before you go away, this should be enough to take the edge of your whiteness and make you feel confident.
5) Hair cut: Sometimes if you don’t have the time or money to go for expensive beauty treatments, a simple hair cut can be incredibly effective in making you feel confident and look good. Avoid getting your hair coloured before you go on holiday as the sun and chlorine can affect the colour.