Get beach-ready with these beauty treatmentsJuly 6, 2014
Worried about sun damage? Reverse the effects with a skin peelJuly 18, 2014
As your summer holiday approaches the thought of baring all in a bikini might be filling you with dread. If you’ve not managed to shift that winter weight yet then don’t panic! Read on to find out what you need to do in order to feel confident and happy in your bikini this summer…
- It’s never too late to exercise: Even if your holiday is only a month away you can still achieve noticeable results if you start exercising now. Combine cardio exercise such as walking, running, and swimming, with strength and toning exercises like yoga and pilates. There are tutorials on YouTube to help you out. Aim to do at least 30 minutes of exercise four to five times per week if you want to see good results.
- Start eating better: If you want to look amazing in your bikini then it comes from the inside. The saying “you are what you eat” really is true; what you put into your body has a bearing on how you look on the outside. Aim to up your intake of healthy, lean proteins like fish and chicken, and choose wholegrain foods like brown rice, making sure to also include plenty of fruit and vegetables in your diet to ensure you get a good variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Dry body brushing: If you’ve got a holiday coming up and want to look great in your bikini then start dry body brushing before you shower. Sweep the brush across your skin, in the direction of your heart. It helps to boost circulation and gets rid of dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing. Make sure you follow your shower with a good moisturiser to replenish your skin’s moisture and keep it plump.
- Drink plenty of water: If you want to look your best in your bikini then it’s important to start drinking plenty of water. It helps to clear your skin and get rid of toxins from the body. Drinking plenty of water also keeps you hydrated, helping your body to perform it’s natural functions effectively. A well hydrated body will digest and metabolise food much better, leaving you with more energy.
- Have a treatment: Here at Swann Beauty we provide a variety of non-invasive beauty treatments to help you look and feel your best. Mesotherapy can help to get rid of cellulite and leave you with smoother skin. Dermal rollers can plump up sagging skin and boost the appearance of your face, neck, and décolletage, making you feel much more confident when it comes to baring more flesh on the beach.