Easy steps to a beach-ready bodyApril 11, 2014
5 beauty regimes to avoid before your weddingApril 22, 2014
Our last blog post concentrated on the little things you can do to get beach-ready quickly. This week we’re offering our favourite workout tracks to get you through the gruelling gym sessions.
Achieving your dream body should be fun. If you can’t face the treadmill then at least these five tracks will make you want to get up and dance!
- Eye of the tiger: The theme music from Rocky should be able to motivate you as you leather the punch bag and give the speedball a right going over. Put yourself in Stallone’s shoes as you spar with a training partner or lift mega weights with this thumping track from Survivor on in the background.
- Call on me: Eric Prydz classic workout track. Play it nice and loud and you can imagine you have the body of the training instructor in the video, just try not to look in the mirror for too long.
- Lose yourself: Eminem at his best, this track builds nicely and as you start to sweat it climaxes in a frenzy of words. Look, if you had one shot, or opportunity to work out to one of the best rappers of his generation wouldn’t you like to listen to Marshal as he spits his lyrics on this classic anthem?
- The Rockafella Skank: Fatboy Slim knows how to get bodies moving and the video to this track proves this case. Workout to this happy track from the ‘You’ve come a long way’ album from 1998 and it takes away some of the pain.
- We found love: No workout would be the same without little old Rihanna on in the background so try this track which features Calvin Harris and it’s great for working out on the treadmill.